Tags: Franz Kafka
“Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable,” Franz Kafka. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org The words of the German writer neatly sum up my advice to operators in both Colorado and Washington, where successful 2012 ballot initiatives legalized marijuana possession ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 865 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views