Tags: Franz Kafka
“Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable,” Franz Kafka. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org The words of the German writer neatly sum up my advice to operators in both Colorado and Washington, where successful 2012 ballot initiatives legalized marijuana possession ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views