Tags: Franz Kafka
“Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable,” Franz Kafka. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief firstname.lastname@example.org The words of the German writer neatly sum up my advice to operators in both Colorado and Washington, where successful 2012 ballot initiatives legalized marijuana possession ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1860 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up374 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry318 Views