Tags: Freddy Dodge
Dave Turin talks about growing up in the family aggregate business and finding fame with the Discovery Channel’s Gold Rush. by Michelle Cwach Just five years ago, Dave Turin was living a quiet, comfortable life in Sandy, Ore., serving as vice president ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga577 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance308 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments268 Views