Tags: Freemont Planning Commission
The Fremont Planning Commission in California voted last week to allow the Dumbarton Quarry to be reclaimed into a 91-acre regional park, according to a report from Mercury News. Quarry operator Dumbarton Quarry Associates will fund the entire project., which involves ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views