The Fremont Planning Commission in California voted last week to allow the Dumbarton Quarry to be reclaimed into a 91-acre regional park, according to a report from Mercury News. Quarry operator Dumbarton Quarry Associates will fund the entire project., which involves ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability680 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill547 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure546 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]532 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views