The Fremont Planning Commission in California voted last week to allow the Dumbarton Quarry to be reclaimed into a 91-acre regional park, according to a report from Mercury News. Quarry operator Dumbarton Quarry Associates will fund the entire project., which involves ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views