The Soil Conservation Board in Freetown, Massachusetts, issued a blasting permit to Cape Cod Aggregates for its quarry operation on Bryant Street, according to the Taunton Daily Gazette. The Soil Board issued the permit following a state Department of Environmental Protection ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1960 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC816 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania528 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole317 Views