Tags: freight data
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released new freight data on Sept. 21 pinpointing key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation's busiest roads that will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers better target their investments and plan ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views