Tags: freight data
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released new freight data on Sept. 21 pinpointing key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation's busiest roads that will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers better target their investments and plan ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga386 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029327 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013196 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board155 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill151 Views