Tags: freight data
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) released new freight data on Sept. 21 pinpointing key traffic chokepoints on some of the nation's busiest roads that will help transportation planners, operators, and private shippers and carriers better target their investments and plan ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views