Tags: Freight transportation
Under a SuperTruck contract established with the U.S. Department of Energy, Volvo Technology of America, Inc. is slated to receive $19 million in federal funding to be used by the Volvo Group’s North American truck-related operations to improve the freight-moving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year435 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views