Tags: Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (FCCC)
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) and Enova, a developer of proprietary hybrid-electric and all-electric drive systems and drive system components for the emerging green commercial vehicle market, have launched a program to make electric vehicles more accessible to fleets. The Green ...
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) on Jan. 27 marked the production of its 1,000th hybrid electric vehicle with a celebration at its Mt. Holly, N.C., plant. The 1,000th vehicle — a Freightliner Business Class M2 106 Hybrid truck — is ...
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (FCCC) and its Zero Waste to Landfill program recently received the esteemed 2010 WasteWise Gold Achievement Award for Waste Reduction in the Workplace from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). In October 2009, FCCC became the first ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views