Tags: Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (FCCC)
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corp. (FCCC) and Enova, a developer of proprietary hybrid-electric and all-electric drive systems and drive system components for the emerging green commercial vehicle market, have launched a program to make electric vehicles more accessible to fleets. The Green ...
Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) on Jan. 27 marked the production of its 1,000th hybrid electric vehicle with a celebration at its Mt. Holly, N.C., plant. The 1,000th vehicle — a Freightliner Business Class M2 106 Hybrid truck — is ...
Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation (FCCC) and its Zero Waste to Landfill program recently received the esteemed 2010 WasteWise Gold Achievement Award for Waste Reduction in the Workplace from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). In October 2009, FCCC became the first ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck913 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos499 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X372 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views