Tags: Freightliner Severe Duty Trucks
The new line of Severe Duty (SD) trucks from Freightliner Trucks is designed to serve the Class 7 and 8 vocational markets. The SD product line features options such as front frame extensions and radiator-mounted grilles for body attachment installations. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1162 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program590 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas373 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents288 Views