Tags: Freightliner Severe Duty Trucks
The new line of Severe Duty (SD) trucks from Freightliner Trucks is designed to serve the Class 7 and 8 vocational markets. The SD product line features options such as front frame extensions and radiator-mounted grilles for body attachment installations. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company295 Views