Tags: Freightliner Truck manufacturing plant in Cleveland North Carolina adding jobs
Daimler Trucks North America, on Jan. 12, announced the addition of a second shift and plans to ramp up production at its Freightliner Truck manufacturing plant in Cleveland, N.C., creating more than 1,100 new jobs by the end ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)317 Views