The availability of aggregate resources is a frequent challenge across the United States, and it is becoming particularly evident in California. Last year, the California Geological Survey identified permitted reserves, calculated projected demand, and updated the state’s data for the ...
Four major regions in California--San Diego, Sacramento, Fresno and the San Fernando Valley--are likely to deplete their permitted aggregate supply within the next decade, according to recent data from the California Geological Survey (CGS). CGS released in March its 2012 update ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views