The availability of aggregate resources is a frequent challenge across the United States, and it is becoming particularly evident in California. Last year, the California Geological Survey identified permitted reserves, calculated projected demand, and updated the state’s data for the ...
Four major regions in California--San Diego, Sacramento, Fresno and the San Fernando Valley--are likely to deplete their permitted aggregate supply within the next decade, according to recent data from the California Geological Survey (CGS). CGS released in March its 2012 update ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle415 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines148 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew140 Views