Tags: Friction and Ambient Compensation Technology (FACT)
Without loading scales and weighing equipment, aggregate operations would be back in the Dark Ages — just loading material until it looked like the right amount. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Cardinal Scale Built rock solid Cardinal says its EPR truck scales are built ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs720 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs211 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year162 Views