Tags: from ACI and PCA
The American Concrete Institute (ACI) will offer five educational seminars this fall to help the concrete professional remain up-to-date on concrete construction and technology. ACI has provided the industry with educational seminars since 1969, and each year continues to conduct more ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February406 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car202 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views