Tags: Front-end loader killed in conveyor accident at Utah surface mine
A front-end loader operator was killed at Tooele, Utah-based Bolinder Resources LLC , a crushed and broken quartzite, when he became trapped between a moving belt conveyor and the bottom of a tramp metal magnet. Allen K. Sherman, 56, climbed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views