Tags: Front-end loader killed in conveyor accident at Utah surface mine
A front-end loader operator was killed at Tooele, Utah-based Bolinder Resources LLC , a crushed and broken quartzite, when he became trapped between a moving belt conveyor and the bottom of a tramp metal magnet. Allen K. Sherman, 56, climbed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader465 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia311 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- MSHA: Report released on maintenance fatality at lime operation166 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska110 Views