Tags: front-end loader operator
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 16, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken limestone operation involving a 58-year-old truck driver who was killed after the truck he was operating went ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a September 18, 2013, fatality at a crushed and broken limestone operation involving a 56-year-old front-end loader operator who was killed when he was engulfed by material ...
A front-end loader operator was killed at Tooele, Utah-based Bolinder Resources LLC , a crushed and broken quartzite, when he became trapped between a moving belt conveyor and the bottom of a tramp metal magnet. Allen K. Sherman, 56, climbed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 889 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers265 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views