Tags: frozen ground
Following a non-fatal accident involving a bulldozer that overturned on an embankment, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is offering tips for improving bulldozer safety. According to MSHA’s report the bulldozer overturned on the embankment, rolling onto a bench below. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry318 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views