Some U.S. Department of Transportation operations have been suspended due to the federal government shutdown that began at 12:01 a.m. today, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The majority of the activities suspended cannot remain in operation ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood yesterday commended the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee for reporting out the Obama Administration’s transit safety bill, the first transit-specific safety bill ever sent to Congress by any administration, by a unanimous vote. The bill ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1078 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry674 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets368 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike227 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views