Some U.S. Department of Transportation operations have been suspended due to the federal government shutdown that began at 12:01 a.m. today, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The majority of the activities suspended cannot remain in operation ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood yesterday commended the Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Committee for reporting out the Obama Administration’s transit safety bill, the first transit-specific safety bill ever sent to Congress by any administration, by a unanimous vote. The bill ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities420 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company395 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule346 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident227 Views