Tags: fuel economy standards
A manufacturer’s CAFE is the fleet-wide average fuel economy, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Separate CAFE calculations are made for up to three potential fleets: domestic passenger cars, imported passenger cars, and light trucks. The averaging ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing154 Views