Tags: fuel economy
Kobelco Construction Machinery USA’s Tier 4 Final SK350LC-9E excavator is said to offer better fuel economy, greater efficiency, and reduced service intervals. The 82,200-pound excavator is powered by a 270-horsepower HINO engine. The model incorporates both Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) have jointly established new federal rules that set the first-ever national greenhouse gas emissions standards and will significantly increase the fuel economy of all new passenger cars ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned504 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views