Tags: fuel-efficient foreign import automobiles
The 1970s marked the first time Americans rushed in a panic to buy fuel-efficient foreign import automobiles. Long lines at gas stations caused by the 1973 Arab oil embargo ignited a switch from eight-cylinder gas-guzzlers to smaller, less-thirsty vehicles. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers290 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views