Tags: fuel optimization
Transportation Value Engineering LLC has introduced OptiGauge. The dashboard-mounted unit calculates the “sweet spot” speed that generates highest efficiency in real time. The solid-state device constantly monitors OTR real-time conditions to minimize per-mile costs. It consistently adjusts ideal speed information, correcting for ...
Get Ready for Make plans now to roll on down to Charlotte for the 2012 AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo. You won’t want to miss this year’s AGG1 in Charlotte, N.C. Co-located with the World of Asphalt, the event will be held ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person414 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)338 Views