Tags: fuel optimization
Transportation Value Engineering LLC has introduced OptiGauge. The dashboard-mounted unit calculates the “sweet spot” speed that generates highest efficiency in real time. The solid-state device constantly monitors OTR real-time conditions to minimize per-mile costs. It consistently adjusts ideal speed information, correcting for ...
Get Ready for Make plans now to roll on down to Charlotte for the 2012 AGG1 Aggregates Forum & Expo. You won’t want to miss this year’s AGG1 in Charlotte, N.C. Co-located with the World of Asphalt, the event will be held ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company317 Views