Tags: fuel storage
Attleboro Sand & Gravel quarry has requested a license to store 60,000 gallons of fuel in above-ground tanks on-site, according to a report from The Sun Chronicle. Attleboro, Massachusetts, residents gathered last week for a public hearing, where city councilors asked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri387 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials266 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry233 Views