Tags: fuel storage
Attleboro Sand & Gravel quarry has requested a license to store 60,000 gallons of fuel in above-ground tanks on-site, according to a report from The Sun Chronicle. Attleboro, Massachusetts, residents gathered last week for a public hearing, where city councilors asked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views