Tags: fuel-storing license
Attleboro City Council members unanimously voted earlier this month to provide Attleboro Sand and Gravel with a license to install three above-ground fuel tanks at its Attleboro, Massachusetts, quarry, according to a report from the Attleboro Patch. The company requested the ...
Attleboro Sand & Gravel quarry has requested a license to store 60,000 gallons of fuel in above-ground tanks on-site, according to a report from The Sun Chronicle. Attleboro, Massachusetts, residents gathered last week for a public hearing, where city councilors asked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 849 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life419 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning142 Views