Tags: fuel-storing license
Attleboro City Council members unanimously voted earlier this month to provide Attleboro Sand and Gravel with a license to install three above-ground fuel tanks at its Attleboro, Massachusetts, quarry, according to a report from the Attleboro Patch. The company requested the ...
Attleboro Sand & Gravel quarry has requested a license to store 60,000 gallons of fuel in above-ground tanks on-site, according to a report from The Sun Chronicle. Attleboro, Massachusetts, residents gathered last week for a public hearing, where city councilors asked ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs659 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity336 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views