Tags: fuel tanker explosion on State Route 60
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 22 made $2 million in quick release emergency funds immediately available to the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) for the Paramount Boulevard overpass set ablaze by a fuel tanker explosion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety375 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013172 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill134 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029119 Views