Tags: fuel tax
Mississippi isn’t likely to see an increase in the statewide gas tax anytime soon. Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday that he won’t support raising Mississippi’s 18-cent-per-gallon fuel tax, our sister site Better Roads reports. He said although highway maintenance is vital ...
Another Road to Reauthorization By Therese Dunphy Garth Brooks, Lady Gaga, and Britney Spears all performed while the construction industry flocked to Las Vegas for ConExpo-Con/Agg 2011, but the most entertaining show may have been Steve Forbes’ keynote address during the National ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views