Lower Your Plant Emissions
2/18/13 Change From One Week Ago Change From One Year Ago U.S. 4.157 +0.053 +0.197 East Coast 4.199 +0.047 +0.146 New England 4.334 +0.068 +0.173 Central Atlantic 4.254 +0.038 +0.112 Lower Atlantic 4.133 +0.050 +0.167 Midwest 4.132 +0.052 +0.284 Gulf Coast 4.068 +0.071 +0.182 Rocky Mountain 4.032 +0.068 +0.175 West Coast 4.303 +0.038 +0.139 West Coast less California 4.236 +0.049 +0.182 California 4.361 +0.030 +0.103 Source: U.S. Energy Information Administration (dollars per gallon, prices include all taxes).
Your earthmover tires are a critical component of uptime, cost control, and profitability. By Tom Jackson, Contributing Editor Other than the cost of the machine itself, fuel and tires are the biggest expenses you face in earthmoving and quarry work. While the ...
Reduce Energy Consumption
Tips and Tricks for Reducing Fuel Consumption
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views