Tags: Fuller’s earth
Before putting on a wool cardigan, make sure you know how the wool was cleaned. By Bill Langer Fuller’s earth is a catchall term for a number of absorptive clays. It gets its name from the original use to which it was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1599 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views