Tags: Fuller’s earth
Before putting on a wool cardigan, make sure you know how the wool was cleaned. By Bill Langer Fuller’s earth is a catchall term for a number of absorptive clays. It gets its name from the original use to which it was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle412 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines147 Views