Tags: Fuller’s earth
Before putting on a wool cardigan, make sure you know how the wool was cleaned. By Bill Langer Fuller’s earth is a catchall term for a number of absorptive clays. It gets its name from the original use to which it was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views