Tags: fully automated multi-pass drill rig
Flanders introduces its Ardvarc 4.0, which the company says is the world’s first fully automated multi-pass drill rig that incorporates the world’s first autonomous angle drill implementation. Features include: multi-pass and semi-pass automation drill-hole and hole-angle accuracy automatic drill string adding and racking new human/machine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas426 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views