Tags: funding accountability for transportation
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has released an updated version of its "Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Questions and Answers." The original report was released on Oct. 20. The latest update was released on Nov. 24. The latest questions and answers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views