Tags: funding accountability for transportation
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has released an updated version of its "Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Questions and Answers." The original report was released on Oct. 20. The latest update was released on Nov. 24. The latest questions and answers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets553 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views