Tags: funding for high-speed rail in New York
The State of New York is receiving $3.3 million to add track and rail capacity in the congested Upstate New York area, advancing the state’s high-speed intercity passenger rail program, according to U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood. The project will relieve ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve522 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry258 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky221 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views