Tags: funding for high-speed rail in New York
The State of New York is receiving $3.3 million to add track and rail capacity in the congested Upstate New York area, advancing the state’s high-speed intercity passenger rail program, according to U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood. The project will relieve ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views