Tags: funding for highways
A new study by researchers at the College of William and Mary has found that as automobile fuel economy increases, the federal highway program's fiscal position may become more precarious. The team from William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public ...
Following House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chair John Mica's (R-Fla.) proposal on the six-year reauthorization of the committee's Surface Transportation Program, American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane issued the following statement: “We commend House ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga579 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments336 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board329 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance329 Views
- 9 Tips for Fall Prevention204 Views