Tags: funding for highways
A new study by researchers at the College of William and Mary has found that as automobile fuel economy increases, the federal highway program's fiscal position may become more precarious. The team from William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public ...
Following House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chair John Mica's (R-Fla.) proposal on the six-year reauthorization of the committee's Surface Transportation Program, American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane issued the following statement: “We commend House ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)346 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world293 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention197 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior147 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village146 Views