Tags: funding for highways
A new study by researchers at the College of William and Mary has found that as automobile fuel economy increases, the federal highway program's fiscal position may become more precarious. The team from William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public ...
Following House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chair John Mica's (R-Fla.) proposal on the six-year reauthorization of the committee's Surface Transportation Program, American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane issued the following statement: “We commend House ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views