Tags: funding for highways
A new study by researchers at the College of William and Mary has found that as automobile fuel economy increases, the federal highway program's fiscal position may become more precarious. The team from William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public ...
Following House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chair John Mica's (R-Fla.) proposal on the six-year reauthorization of the committee's Surface Transportation Program, American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane issued the following statement: “We commend House ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets553 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views