Tags: funding for highways
A new study by researchers at the College of William and Mary has found that as automobile fuel economy increases, the federal highway program's fiscal position may become more precarious. The team from William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public ...
Following House Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee Chair John Mica's (R-Fla.) proposal on the six-year reauthorization of the committee's Surface Transportation Program, American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane issued the following statement: “We commend House ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting952 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem920 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve477 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime233 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views