Tags: funding for Keystone Pipeline controversy
Congress member Bill Shuster (R-Pa.), chair of the House Subcommittee on Railroads, Pipelines, & Hazardous Materials, predicts President Barack Obama will sign a transportation bill — with a provision to build the Keystone Pipeline included — in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule339 Views