Tags: funding for several states
Seven states will receive more than $9.7 million as part of a national program to encourage innovative strategies to relieve congestion, according to the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA). California, Florida, North Carolina, Minnesota, Texas, Virginia and Washington received grants for 10 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February274 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car192 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole142 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views