Tags: funding for the CTA
Transit systems in Chicago and Springfield will share nearly $8 million in federal money to pay for environmental improvements, according to an Associated Press report in the Sacramento Bee. The funding for the Chicago Transit Authority (CTA) and the Springfield Mass ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry254 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry108 Views