Tags: funding to extend SAFETEA-LU
The U.S. Senate on Sept. 15 passed legislation to extend funding for the Federal Aviation Administration and the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) for four and six months, respectively. The measure passed with a 92-6 vote. H.R. 2887, the FAA and Highway ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets526 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either276 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year242 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views