Tags: future transportation infrastructure
The 1970s marked the first time Americans rushed in a panic to buy fuel-efficient foreign import automobiles. Long lines at gas stations caused by the 1973 Arab oil embargo ignited a switch from eight-cylinder gas-guzzlers to smaller, less-thirsty vehicles. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February442 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again315 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)189 Views
- The global competition for sand is a deadly war in India155 Views