Tags: future transportation infrastructure
The 1970s marked the first time Americans rushed in a panic to buy fuel-efficient foreign import automobiles. Long lines at gas stations caused by the 1973 Arab oil embargo ignited a switch from eight-cylinder gas-guzzlers to smaller, less-thirsty vehicles. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1292 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1112 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1090 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry877 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over367 Views