Tags: future transportation infrastructure
The 1970s marked the first time Americans rushed in a panic to buy fuel-efficient foreign import automobiles. Long lines at gas stations caused by the 1973 Arab oil embargo ignited a switch from eight-cylinder gas-guzzlers to smaller, less-thirsty vehicles. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views