Tags: Gary Allen
TXI’s Mill Creek, Okla., plant targets energy savings through variable frequency drives on its motors. It’s no secret that commodity prices in the aggregates markets are sensitive to ever fluctuating economic conditions. While producers may have little control of external market ...
Rather than start all over with a new plant, TXI invested time and money to bring its Bridgeport Stone operation into the new age. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor TXI’s Bridgeport Stone operation is located in North Central Texas on top of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs490 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger446 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities372 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register358 Views