Tags: Gary Allen
TXI’s Mill Creek, Okla., plant targets energy savings through variable frequency drives on its motors. It’s no secret that commodity prices in the aggregates markets are sensitive to ever fluctuating economic conditions. While producers may have little control of external market ...
Rather than start all over with a new plant, TXI invested time and money to bring its Bridgeport Stone operation into the new age. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor TXI’s Bridgeport Stone operation is located in North Central Texas on top of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga404 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029340 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board243 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013202 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views