Tags: Gary Allen
TXI’s Mill Creek, Okla., plant targets energy savings through variable frequency drives on its motors. It’s no secret that commodity prices in the aggregates markets are sensitive to ever fluctuating economic conditions. While producers may have little control of external market ...
Rather than start all over with a new plant, TXI invested time and money to bring its Bridgeport Stone operation into the new age. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor TXI’s Bridgeport Stone operation is located in North Central Texas on top of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1046 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections489 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry319 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America254 Views