Tags: Gary Nash Yokohama vice president OTR sales
Yokohama Tire Corp. will implement a base price increase of up to 15 percent on all of its off-the-road (OTR) tires in the United States, effective Jan.1, 2012, due to what the company is citing "global supply pressures and elevated ...
Yokohama Tire Corporation will implement a price increase of up to 10 percent on all of its off-the-road (OTR) tires in the United States, effective May 1. There will be in-line adjustments, as well, which will be announced at a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers426 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan170 Views