Tags: Gary Nash Yokohama vice president OTR sales
Yokohama Tire Corp. will implement a base price increase of up to 15 percent on all of its off-the-road (OTR) tires in the United States, effective Jan.1, 2012, due to what the company is citing "global supply pressures and elevated ...
Yokohama Tire Corporation will implement a price increase of up to 10 percent on all of its off-the-road (OTR) tires in the United States, effective May 1. There will be in-line adjustments, as well, which will be announced at a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments324 Views