Tags: Gary W. Johnson aggregate resource development manager for Granite Construction Co.
Applauding the reduced truck traffic, new jobs, and economic boost provided by Liberty Quarry, the Moreno Valley City Council voted unanimously at a meeting the evening of May 10 to endorse the project. “This project is going to benefit the region, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year518 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan329 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views