Tags: Gary W. Johnson aggregate resource development manager for Granite Construction Co.
Applauding the reduced truck traffic, new jobs, and economic boost provided by Liberty Quarry, the Moreno Valley City Council voted unanimously at a meeting the evening of May 10 to endorse the project. “This project is going to benefit the region, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention171 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views