Tags: gas tax hike
With the current highway bill, MAP-21, nearing expiration and the Highway Trust Fund (HTF), the main transportation funding source, projected to shortfall in just over two months, the search is on for a new way to fund transportation infrastructure projects. Two ...
The state gas tax in Utah may start rising if a proposed hike is approved. The state’s Transportation Interim Committee this week discussed a potential annual 1.5-cent-per-gallon increase that would be implemented over the next five years, the Associated Press reported. Utah’s ...
New Hampshire can expect a 4.2-cent gas tax increase this summer, after the state’s governor signed a new bill to provide more money for transportation. Gov. Maggie Hassan on Tuesday signed SB 37, legislation that would raise the state’s gas and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers262 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes220 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views