Tags: gas tax hike
With the current highway bill, MAP-21, nearing expiration and the Highway Trust Fund (HTF), the main transportation funding source, projected to shortfall in just over two months, the search is on for a new way to fund transportation infrastructure projects. Two ...
The state gas tax in Utah may start rising if a proposed hike is approved. The state’s Transportation Interim Committee this week discussed a potential annual 1.5-cent-per-gallon increase that would be implemented over the next five years, the Associated Press reported. Utah’s ...
New Hampshire can expect a 4.2-cent gas tax increase this summer, after the state’s governor signed a new bill to provide more money for transportation. Gov. Maggie Hassan on Tuesday signed SB 37, legislation that would raise the state’s gas and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand124 Views