Tags: gasoline-powered F-650 commercial truck
At a highly optimistic press conference at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis this week, Ford announced positive outlook for both its own company health and 2012 sales prospects, as well as internal findings indicating a strong economic recovery ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies478 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned396 Views