Tags: gasoline-powered F-650 commercial truck
At a highly optimistic press conference at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis this week, Ford announced positive outlook for both its own company health and 2012 sales prospects, as well as internal findings indicating a strong economic recovery ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views