Tags: gasoline-powered vehicles
During a visit to the Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) manufacturing facility in Mount Holly, N.C., today, President Barack Obama announced a $1 billion National Community Deployment Challenge designed to spur deployment of clean, advanced vehicles in communities around the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup416 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training329 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views