The recent nosedive of diesel prices may be the new normal — or at least a temporary normal — according to the latest projection from the Department of Energy. In its January edition of the Short Term Energy Outlook, the DOE’s Energy Information Administration ...
The Department of Energy reported Monday that diesel prices rose 4.4 cents to a $3.976 per gallon national average. Gasoline also increased, rising to $3.684 cents per gallon, an 8.8-cent increase over the previous week. Compared with figures from the same ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151626 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151066 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1029 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production728 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success523 Views