Two men who allegedly broke into a Redmond rock quarry to steal metal were caught in the act and arrested by local Redmond, Oregon police. A deputy on patrol noticed fencing around the quarry had been damaged. When he investigated it, ...
Make a Good Impression
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views