Two men who allegedly broke into a Redmond rock quarry to steal metal were caught in the act and arrested by local Redmond, Oregon police. A deputy on patrol noticed fencing around the quarry had been damaged. When he investigated it, ...
Make a Good Impression
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program551 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents232 Views