Two men who allegedly broke into a Redmond rock quarry to steal metal were caught in the act and arrested by local Redmond, Oregon police. A deputy on patrol noticed fencing around the quarry had been damaged. When he investigated it, ...
Make a Good Impression
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views