Tags: General Fund
The U.S. Department of Transportation maintains its projection that the Highway Trust Fund will shortfall in August, according to the latest update of the agency’s Highway Trust Fund Ticker. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx introduced the Ticker in January. It is designed ...
As reported earlier this week, the Senate is currently considering a spending bill for the Departments of Transportation (U.S. DOT) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD). In a prepared opening statement before the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, Tom Petri (R-Wis.), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting456 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views