Tags: general overhaul
On a recent press tour, I visited Liebherr's remanufacturing operation (Reman Competence Centre) in Ettlingen, Germany. For nearly a decade, the site has breathed new life into existing machinery parts. Earlier this year, it delivered its 10,000th remanufactured component. "Once a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability596 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park351 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D284 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure260 Views