by Bill “Bilbo” Langer "In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant477 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March363 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania246 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29244 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call213 Views