Tags: geologic jargon
C is for Cactolith Geologic jargon — though handy for triple-word scores — should be used in moderation. By Bill Langer Cactolith (noun) — a quasihorizontal chonolith composed of anastomosing ductoliths whose distal ends curl like a harpolith, thin like a sphenolith, or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone628 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle372 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views