Tags: geologic jargon
C is for Cactolith Geologic jargon — though handy for triple-word scores — should be used in moderation. By Bill Langer Cactolith (noun) — a quasihorizontal chonolith composed of anastomosing ductoliths whose distal ends curl like a harpolith, thin like a sphenolith, or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs202 Views