Tags: geologic jargon
C is for Cactolith Geologic jargon — though handy for triple-word scores — should be used in moderation. By Bill Langer Cactolith (noun) — a quasihorizontal chonolith composed of anastomosing ductoliths whose distal ends curl like a harpolith, thin like a sphenolith, or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers421 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products206 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award194 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions185 Views