Tags: geologic jargon
C is for Cactolith Geologic jargon — though handy for triple-word scores — should be used in moderation. By Bill Langer Cactolith (noun) — a quasihorizontal chonolith composed of anastomosing ductoliths whose distal ends curl like a harpolith, thin like a sphenolith, or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1059 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April632 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry355 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration338 Views