Tags: geologic jargon
C is for Cactolith Geologic jargon — though handy for triple-word scores — should be used in moderation. By Bill Langer Cactolith (noun) — a quasihorizontal chonolith composed of anastomosing ductoliths whose distal ends curl like a harpolith, thin like a sphenolith, or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1633 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award352 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world223 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention187 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village140 Views