Tags: geologic jargon
C is for Cactolith Geologic jargon — though handy for triple-word scores — should be used in moderation. By Bill Langer Cactolith (noun) — a quasihorizontal chonolith composed of anastomosing ductoliths whose distal ends curl like a harpolith, thin like a sphenolith, or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views