Tags: geologic jargon
C is for Cactolith Geologic jargon — though handy for triple-word scores — should be used in moderation. By Bill Langer Cactolith (noun) — a quasihorizontal chonolith composed of anastomosing ductoliths whose distal ends curl like a harpolith, thin like a sphenolith, or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution185 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views