Tags: geologic jargon
C is for Cactolith Geologic jargon — though handy for triple-word scores — should be used in moderation. By Bill Langer Cactolith (noun) — a quasihorizontal chonolith composed of anastomosing ductoliths whose distal ends curl like a harpolith, thin like a sphenolith, or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views