Tags: geologic jargon
C is for Cactolith Geologic jargon — though handy for triple-word scores — should be used in moderation. By Bill Langer Cactolith (noun) — a quasihorizontal chonolith composed of anastomosing ductoliths whose distal ends curl like a harpolith, thin like a sphenolith, or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views