Tags: geologic jargon
C is for Cactolith Geologic jargon — though handy for triple-word scores — should be used in moderation. By Bill Langer Cactolith (noun) — a quasihorizontal chonolith composed of anastomosing ductoliths whose distal ends curl like a harpolith, thin like a sphenolith, or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Lift Safety384 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029271 Views
- MSHA offers guidance on submitting corrective action programs196 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013185 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill143 Views