A gathering of geologists, planners, aggregate operators, and others sparks interesting dialogue on geology and mining. I recently attended the 48th Forum on the Geology of Industrial Minerals, hosted by the Arizona Geological Survey. This has always been one of my ...
Consider the impact of the physical and chemical properties of the parts when evaluating the whole. By Bill Langer After I retired from the U.S. Geological Survey last November, my wife, Pam, and I moved to Phoenix, Ariz. We currently live with ...
by Bill “Bilbo” Langer "In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it ...
Getting Better Geologic Intelligence
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views