Caterpillar has bought Underground Imaging Technologies, a geophysical services company and technology developer based in Latham, New York. The acquisition gives Cat the capability to provide three-dimensional representations of underground utilities and other targets. "This service provides detailed information that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1586 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”256 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention161 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban124 Views